WebsEdge is the leading provider of conference television and online tv to organisations in the public sector.We operate mainly but not exclusively in health, education and government sectors. Conferences are primarily in North America and we film throughout the world.
We are looking for a creative digital media/journalism intern to join our London team for a period of 3 months to help with all aspects of day-to-day operations. Our new website launches in late 2012 and the intern will be an extra pair of hands across this project. We can also offer experience in developing our voice across social media outlets.
Head of Digital
- Encoding videos into various formats for online use
- Writing news summaries for our video content
- Loading content into our content management system for our various websites and video players
- Choosing and re-sizing photos for articles
- Tagging content
- Uploading content to You Tube and other online networks
- Keeping our company’s online profile all the major social network sites up-to-date.
- Posting appropriate, engaging, daily updates to all social networks
- Research and writing blogs
- Curating content to be distributed through various social media channels whilst maintaining the WebsEdge ‘voice’
- Gathering reports and analysing data for website and social media accounts using analytics software
- Research on various digital topics
- Skills: • Candidates should have some experience and good understanding of content management systems
- blog software and social networking applications. • Passion for technology
- and web content • Experience with and an interest in social media platforms such as: Twitter
- Tumblr etc. • Creative – You should be able to come up with interesting and engaging written content for our website and various social media accounts • Must have good spoken and written English • Some Photoshop and experience would be advantageous • Positive can-do attitude and excellent team player • Flexible and have the ability to cope with varied workload • Attention to detail • Self–motivated