- Work on game changing technology in a totally fresh property company
- Work with a Founder previously backed by Y Combinator
- Join a team innovating in the residential property market in central London
- Benefit from a proven business model, track record, profits and growth
- Use your skills in Python, Ruby or PHP to drive our technology
We are ultimately looking for a talented hacker to join our team young, dynamic individuals working on various aspects of our property business.
You won’t be working on existing sites – you’ll be redeveloping them from scratch. You’ll need to work out what stack will be best for what needs to be built – and implement it. You’ll then need to start hacking and ship features quickly and continuously.
We’ll provide you with whatever reasonable resources you need to get the job done. Initially it will be just you as the sole hacker on the team, but we plan to expand the tech team as we grow.
What needs to be built
There's a whole range of bespoke functionality that needs to be built. What you'll work on will depend on what we need at the time and your skills and preferences.
Examples include: building Twilio powered apps to streamline our customer service process, creating online booking systems for property viewings, integrating multiple third party platforms to create a seamless user journey for the screening and set up of new tenants.
There's a huge list of exciting things to build. We'll work together to define a project for you to work on during your time with us.
- Coding experience is essential and you’ll need to: Have previous projects (personal
- academic or corporate) that demonstrate your engineering ability Be experienced in developing web applications in Ruby
- Python or PHP Be able to build fully responsive
- backward compatible sites to the latest web standards using HTML5