StinkyInk is looking for a Customer Service & Content Writer to plan and carry out article opportunities through both outreach and internal research, while assisting the sales and customer service team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with customers in a sales and helpdesk role when required
- Carry out market research for content opportunities
- Planning and implementation of a clear content strategy for the Stinkyink blog and support site
- Maintaining of a product database
- Competitor research and analysis
- Monitor and analyse performance figures
- Develop relevant knowledge and skills
Perks for the full time role include a Pension Plan, Bonus Scheme and a Company health scheme.
- The ideal candidate must be self-driven with an ability to work both independently and in a group. An individual who is a clear communicator whom is comfortable in a group debate. Computer skills: Must be adept in Microsoft Excel
- and a knowledge of internet and email is critical. Knowledge and understanding of internet search engines is beneficial
- but not required. Literacy and Numeracy: Must be a competent writer
- with a solid proficiency in numbers and calculations for any analysis work required Transport: Must have a full driving licence. Language: Must be fluent in English A passion for printing is encouraged and embraced. .