The Role: UX Internship
IAT is a young, entrepreneurial technology Company located in the Silicon Valley of London that specialises in the creation and monetisation of vibrant online user bases. Our mission is to ensure our clients build fantastic consumer engagement, through a combination of e-commerce, community building, rewards and customisable content across a variety of different platforms and channels.
Passionate about user experience? Keen to expand your skillset and learn from leaders in the field? Instant Access Technologies Ltd is looking for three interns to join its UX team and be part of an exciting new ecommerce project.
This role is a great opportunity to work closely with Tim Nicholls, one of the UK’s leading UX designers. Tim has worked as a creative UX designer in the digital design industry for over 12 years. Throughout his career Tim has worked on cutting-edge projects for blue chip companies such as BBC News, BBC Radio, Sky, AOL, Virgin Media, Red Bee, Youview and News International. Tim has also worked for top design agencies such as AKQA, Ogilvy, Mook and Start Creative to name but a few.
- Required Skills A strong desire to improve and develop knowledge and understanding of Interaction design/UI concepts
- user research/analysis + testing
- heuristic review/analysis
- concept and UX vision work including high fidelity wireframes + prototypes
- task flows
- user scenarios. Duration: This is a 8-12 week internship. During which
- you will have the chance to gain a wealth of experience
- learning best practice and build a solid foundation for a career in this field. Remuneration: This internship is unpaid
- yet a generous travel and lunch allowance is included. About us: At IAT we are proud of our culture and diversity
- where talented people come together to build the technology of tomorrow. Our core values involve working hard
- and enjoying the rewards of being part of something incredible
- where everyone has a voice and is in turn truly passionate about what we do. We spend more time at work than we do on almost any other activity in our lives and it is for this reason
- we believe in making coming to work both meaningful and enjoyable
- whether that be through enjoying a weekly game of sport with the team or the monthly bagel breakfast with the boss; we value our every employee. At IAT we attract and attain amazing people
- who are exceptionally motivated and driven to succeed. If you believe you fit the bill and wish to join the elite
- send your CV and a brief cover letter with a bit about you and why you would be a perfect fit
- to firstname.lastname@example.org To all recruitment agencies: IAT does not accept agency resumes. IAT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.