Niveda Industries is currently recruiting Commodity Trading Analysts and Associates who will be heavily involved in the company's day-to-day business activities, including:
- Orders Tracking - Responding to incoming trade orders for commodities including Iron Ore, Bauxite, Steel, Aluminium and Portland Cement, and recording these orders on the company's databases.
- Buyer Relationship Management - Authenticating and verifying the company's buyers, and managing the ongoing relationships with these companies and individuals.
- Supplier Relationship Management - Searching for new mines and manufacturers of the commodities that the company focuses on, performing quality checks on the products of these companies, and managing these relationships for the longer term.
- Commodity Research - Preparing in-depth documentation to support current demand and supply trends in Iron Ore, Bauxite, Steel, Aluminium and Portland Cement.
- Creating Trade Deals - Negotiating between the buyers and suppliers of various commodities and orchestrating a smooth transaction between them.
This role is ideally suited for hard-working individuals with an interest in mining, manufacturing and procurement, and a passion for networking and delivering quality service. The individual is expected to communicate extensively via phone and Skype, and participate in meetings with the Directors.
This position provides individuals with a prospective full-time, permanent position within Niveda Industries after the initial internship period.
If you are a gap year student or a recent university graduate, and are interested in this opportunity, then please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this internship begins immediately, and shall last from 3 months to 1 year depending on the intern's availability.
- Professional Skills An interest in mining
- manufacturing and procurement Good understanding of commodities such as Iron Ore
- Aluminium and Portland Cement Confident telephone manner and negotiating skills Proven ability of meeting project deadlines IT Skills Microsoft Word Microsoft Excel Microsoft PowerPoint Apple Mac OSX