Elevate is a technology start-up based in Central London that is revolutionising the recruitment industry. The existing recruitment model that is found in most business sectors has not changed in decades however it is now facing its biggest challenges. The challenges are numerous and include social media, direct sourcing as well as compliance and regulation from external bodies and perhaps most importantly, a desire from Clients and Candidates alike for a higher level of professional and cost-effective service.
All of these challenges actually present a huge opportunity for those with the drive and ability to see and do things differently. Over the last 2 years, a very experienced group of recruitment and technology specialists have built an innovative software platform operating in the 'Cloud' with an extensive and unique front end for the targeted user group in this massive market ripe for change.
We need to build the team out ASAP to cope with the initial and on-going demands.
The CSE position has a varied workload that focuses on delivering to clients expectations via a multitude of responsibilities with involvement across the business. Previous sales and marketing experience is a bonus, however more important than this is your understanding around the social and market drivers born from a growing mentality around 'technology as an enabler' and the drive for a personal online presence combined with the desire to be in control of personal information and data and ultimately, how this is shared.
- As part of the Service Delivery Team successful candidates will work on • Marketing of requirements to the active and passive talent pool
- via Telephone and email • Initiatives to drive expansion of Elevate database
- through social media • Relationship management with clients
- face to face and email • Creative remit to develop and deliver innovative collateral and tech functionality Suitable candidates should have the following skills • Degree - ideally from business
- technology or marketing/sales • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • High proficiency with technology as a user - including social media (ideally in a business marketing perspective) • Confidence to share ideas and thoughts in a highly collaborative environment • Be bright
- enthusiastic and driven with the ability to learn and adapt quickly