WANTED: Super Interns.Are you looking to take your first steps towards a long and rewarding media career? Do you want to work for one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the world? Do you want to see how the world of social media has collided with video to take online sharing to a whole other level? If you want to leverage these interests and launch a career, this could be for you. We are looking for paid Interns to join our London team. Roles will commence in late September, beginning of October and late October.
Our internship program lasts 4 months, during which time you’ll be supporting our Operations team in countless ways - from compiling reports and analyzing campaign performance to identifying new trends and working on bespoke projects. You will also assist our Front of House Coordinator on reception at least one day per week, involving making sure Unrulies and external guests have a great Unruly experience. If you’re looking for an internship at an enthusiastic, innovative tech start-up then we’d love to hear what makes you Unruly!
- You must have: An interest in online media
- advertising and creative industry
- technology and digital marketing Experience in a media or analysis related role
- or have studied brands
- media planning or consumer psychology Adequate mathematical skills Super computer skills
- including Microsoft Office and/or Google Docs Excellent English spelling and grammar Great customer service skills (experience answering phones would be useful!) You must be: Great when it comes to critical thinking and attention to detail Excellent at organisation and able to take the initiative Passionate about digital video
- social media & online culture Active in the world of social media with multiple profiles Friendly and open to new challenges To ApplySend an email with your name and “Ops Intern” in the subject line to email@example.com. Please attach your CV and a cover letter or email telling us where you heard about the role
- when you are available to commence and why you’d like to work at Unruly! All applicants must be legally entitled to work in the UK for the duration of their internship. Please note - successful applicants will be asked to attend interviews in our London office on Tuesday 4 September. Only applicants available to attend on this date should apply.