Do you have your finger on the fashion pulse?
Do you want an exciting and rewarding career within one of the UK’s leading high street retailers?
If so you will love working as a Buyer’s Administration Assistant within one of our fast paced leading high street brands.
We know that graduates are the future of our business which is why last year Arcadia employed 300 graduates across the Group and scooped the 2011 Target Graduate Retail Recruiter award. Our employees play a vital part in our success which is why we pride ourselves on giving you the best start to your career offering excellent on the job competency based training and continued core skill workshops within each of our 8 leading brands.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Providing crucial administrative support to the Buying team
- Taking an active role in the buying process by attending fit sessions, placing product orders and monitoring the critical path
- Maintaining and developing lasting relationships with the rest of your team, merchandisers and suppliers.
- Keeping a close eye on the high street and the catwalk ensuring you know what's going on and can advise your team accordingly
In return for your efforts we can offer you:
- A rewarding and progressive career with the UK's leading retail group
- A competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Other benefits including company bonus scheme, pension and up to 25% discount on Group merchandise.
If you feel you have the energy, enthusiasm and necessary experience for this role, we would love to hear from you.
- In order to be successful in the role you'll need: Creative flair
- passion and commercial awareness Great communication and organisational skills A fashion related degree and a couple of weeks buying working experience is essential due to the fast-paced nature of this role.