Are you organised, multi-talented and personable?
We are looking for a confident, proactive and flexible individual to fill a key role in the growth of our successful social enterprise. This is an opportunity to make a significant impact within our organisation, and play a large part in the ongoing growth of the project through a mixture of keen organisational skills and a talent for cultivating new opportunities.
Who are we?
Fastbleep is a social enterprise with a clear aim: to promote learning, creativity and discovery for all in healthcare and life-sciences education. Our projects engage a wide variety of stakeholders; university students; new startup companies; educational institutions; school students along with their teachers and parents; as well as established businesses and service providers.
Fastbleep is formed of a committed group of passionate and highly motivated individuals working on a variety of projects to improve and invigorate the world of medical and healthcare education. The group runs local and national events, engages and enables school students with career paths in science and medicine, and provides online revision notes and educational resources through, facilitated by an international network of contributors.
How you can impact our business
The right candidate will be provided the opportunity to make a dramatic impact on Fastbleep as an organisation, and as an enterprise. Working closely with the CEO and executive team, you will become a key contact point within the organisation both internally and externally.
How we can impact your career
In joining Fastbleep you will have joined a highly successful and motivated team, offering a nurturing environment to develop skills and talents to their full potential. There will be permanent opportunities for career development within Fastbleep for the right candidate. The flexibility and variety within this role, along with the degree of responsibility variety offered in this role will endow you with demonstrable skills and experience to support future endeavours in many fields.
If you have any questions about the role, please email email@example.com attaching your CV.
- The Role:There are three aspects to the role
- affording the right candidate a rare opportunity for flexibility and variety within the working day Business Development Identifying and approaching potential sponsors for event and web sponsorship channels Understanding and balancing client needs and the Fastbleep brand reputation Cultivating relationships with sponsors and partners
- via email
- telephone and in person Identifying potential growth areas and funding avenues Key Skills Required Research Problem solving Negotiation skills Communication (written and oral) Sales experience - desirable
- not required Events Coordinating a schedule of regular monthly events
- annual events and "one off" events ahead of time Ensuring all operations of the day are in order - volunteers
- room bookings
- attendee requirements Running of events one Saturday per month (in place of a work day). Managing event marketing via email
- press coverage etc. Identifying speakers and other event contributors Key Skills Required Communication (written and oral) Attention to detail Time Management Problem solving Wordpress experience - desirable
- not required Admin Responding to all incoming enquiries Keeping detailed records - event attendance
- etc. Creating invoices and monitoring all payments Key Skills Attention to detail Highly organised