Edge Throw is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our business development team. The ideal applicant will be an extremely sociable geek that loves video gaming as much as we do. Communication skills and organisational skills are a must.
This is an exciting role for someone who wants to get hands-on experience with many different aspects of a start up. The project will run for a period of 2 months. The key parts of the project you will be involved in are:
- Helping to develop an initial user base to test functionality and features.
- Working closely with our programming team to develop and improve features.
- Managing the social media aspect of the brand through facebook, twitter, youtube and the site itself.
- Research and presentations on strategic demographic behavior.
- Management of user feedback.
- and most importantly, helping to manage the community we create itself by communicating and connecting with the users.
- The successful applicant will need: Excellent communication and people skills Excellent organisational skills Strong attention to detail The ability to think outside the box A passion for social media Motivation to achieve with a “can do” attitude A creative mindset It is also highly preferable but not essential that the applicant has: Experience with programming in java
- specifically Scala Experience with graphics design Experience with marketing Experience with video games and the gaming community (MMO experience preferred but not necessary)