Brainient is seeking a Business Analyst Intern to join our London-based team. You will be performing a wide variety of research and financial analysis to create successful business strategies for the deployment of our technology in the online ad video space.
- Evaluate and manage information from a wide range of public and private sources to make recommendations on the product pipeline.
- Demonstrate technical analytical skills and company product knowledge
- Conduct market research in order to identify market requirements for current and future products/ competitors
- Brainstorm ideas, gather requirements, perform qualitative and quantitative analysis, and design business models.
- Pursuing a degree/ MBA in business management
- Highly motivated and energetic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
Benefits and perks
Brainient is a Seedcamp 2009 Winner, a The Next Web runner-up winner and backed by a few of the most influential VCs in the world. With its main headquarters in London, UK, the company licenses its technology to Fortune 500 media companies.
You will have the opportunity to work on products that are used by hundreds of media companies all over the world.
To apply for this position send us your CV and letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pursuing a degree/ MBA in business management Highly motivated and energetic Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical and creative problem-solving skills.