Liquid Accounts Ltd. specialises in cloud accounting software and were the pioneers of the industry, starting as back as 2005.
With growing demand, we want great talented software people to join our creative team. The ethos of Liquid is work hard and play hard and we are looking for the right candidate who will not only be the right fit, but will also bring enthusiasm, ideas and an excellent attitude to the table.
The office is a great fun mix of interesting people from different backgrounds and everyone is very easy going and laid-back. You will have a lot of fun working here as well as getting your hands dirty in developing new and exciting projects.
We love giving people their first job in software, hence why we are looking for talented interns!
We are looking for an intern with programming skills and a knowledge of business applications, training will be given and the chosen person will work with our Development Manager.
- Responsible for writing and coding individual programmes as specified.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
- Ensure all new and modified code is tested according to the testing procedure before uploading to the live site as per the appropriate procedure.
- To provide 2nd line support to Liquid users - handling technical issues and talking users through solutions.
- To ensure that the application servers are functioning correctly and liaise with the server hosts to deal with any issues that arise.
As Liquid Accounts is a small company there may be times when you are required to carry out other responsible duties that are not listed in your job description.