The Ad Operations Executive will primarily be responsible for managing online advertising campaigns and will be reporting to the Advertising Operations Manager. They will use their knowledge of advertising platforms and employ thorough and accurate methods of analysis to ensure campaign performance is at its optimum level. She/he will work with the team identify opportunities to scale the business.
Key components of the role:
- Strong analytical & reporting skills
- Build and analyze large data sets and be able to present and interpret its interdependency or correlations
- A deep commitment to accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the digital advertising market place
- Knowledge using a recognised third party Ad server such as DART
- Online Advertisements - Amending techniques
- Strong customer focus and professionalism with strong communication and presentation skills
- Work closely with sales, publishing and technical teams to create custom targeting solutions and strategic insights for key advertisers.
- Build and maintain strong business relationship with advertisers
- Address or handle client's enquiries, provide detailed solutions or coach clients/stakeholders to get issue resolved.
- Knowledge and experience using a recognised ad serving system such as DART Proficient user of Excel Excellent communication & presentation skills Strong business acumen is a must Be analytical
- attentive to detail and strong numerical sense Works well as part of a team Positive can-do attitude Prefer analytical degree (math
- economies or sciences Ideally 6+ months experience in an advertising operations or similar environment