We are looking for two candidates (one of whom will be German-speaking) who will be in charge of researching, producing and publishing written content for DrEd.com. The subject matter of the content will vary widely and will include information about the conditions that we can treat, the treatments that we offer as well as more general health advice.
This position will also involve a great deal of online editing working together with our doctors, e.g. improving existing articles, making medical information easily accessible to all audiences.
The content will be optimised to make sure it is easy to find online. The candidate will have the chance to work closely with an expert in this type of optimisation-Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
Having prior experience of SEO including researching keywords, analysing and monitoring KPIs is advantageous but not necessary. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to learn more about SEO and online marketing more generally.
The candidate will also have a role in building the presence of DrEd in social channels, including writing Facebook posts and tweeting for DrEd.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Research, produce and edit content for DrEd
- Work closely with the medical team to ensure all DrEd clinics and services have a good online presence
- Be the guardian for editorial consistency across our copy, ensuring pages are optimised in a timely way, editing and adding new content as required
- Joining a growing team which is looking to shake-up the traditional model of healthcare
- An engaging start-up environment in London
- A competitive salary and bonus
- Ability to grow skills and status in line with the company
- Unique opportunity to participate in innovative projects to deliver healthcare in Europe
- Excellent written communication skills (1 German-speaking candidate) Proactive
- self-motivated and good at setting your own agenda Ability to research and summarise from different sources Experience in healthcare would be advantageous Experience in Search Engine Optimisation would be advantageous