We have an exciting opportunity for someone interested in learning the ropes and joining the team at Grow. The role will be primarily sales and business development dealing with warm or hot leads, administrative responsibilities with some elements of the company marketing and content creation to come at a later stage as you develop and get more involved in the company. If you are looking for a career in marketing, working with Grow is a great place to start.
As Grow is a small and growing company you’ll get involved in many aspects of the business that will really enhance your experience and understanding of the world of marketing. You’ll have the chance to apply your knowledge and offer your own insights and really make a difference. This is a dynamic environment, so the person we are looking for will have to be as dynamic as we are: flexible and quick, to learn in a fast changing environment.
We are just beginning the journey of dramatically increasing Grow’s products and services. If you want to get your teeth stuck in at a strategic and practical level and apply the skills you have learned in a practical environment, this will be an ideal opportunity for you.
This internship is a great opportunity for someone that has just graduated in marketing or business and wants to pursue a career in marketing. If you live and breathe marketing, we want to hear from you!
Hours: Full time or part time
Payment: £7 per hour plus performance bonuses after 8 months and 12 months
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
We only consider applications that include a covering letter.
The successful applicant will be working as a self-employed contractor.
We’ll only get in touch with you if we want to interview you.
In your letter covering letter, please give brief answers to these questions:
1. What practical experience and skills do you have that would benefit Grow?
2. What are you looking for from this graduate internship position?
3. If you can, please include an example of some marketing writing that you’re really proud of
4. What are your long term career plans?
5. Where did you hear about us?
See our website to find out more about us
- Skills and Experience we are looking for: An interest and passion in marketing is essential Experience in sales Excellent communicator Ability to build rapport with clients and partners Proven ability to close a sale Excellent professional writer – emails/web content/social media content Interest
- understanding and experience of the key social media channels Knowledge of online marketing techniques and methods Quick to learn new systems and processes Excellent knowledge of the English language (spoken
- read and written) Ability to collaborate with others and attention to detail Ability to prioritise and cope with a demanding workload Ability to develop fresh approaches and innovate Desire to work in a small but expanding business Using your initiative to get the job done Focusing on key business requirements Dealing with a fast changing environment while focusing on what is business critical Updating social networking sites and Grow’s own website including editing blog information Helping to prepare documents
- presentations and developing marketing literature Writing marketing and sales copy IT Skills Required: Excellent use of MS Office Suite (word
- excel and power point)
- Gmail and CRM experience such as Salesforce. The right person will be trained on our software and systems. Learning and Development Opportunities: There are multiple elements to this role; we will be looking for the successful candidate to drive their learning around key marketing and business development elements. As part of their development
- the successful candidate will be able to: Attend the Marketing Masterclass delivered at the British Library as well as other Grow workshops. Learn successful approaches to closing sales and business development Learn to put into practice the Grow approach to Marketing Learn to work with the Salesforce CRM database Learn about and being involved in development of pay per click campaigns
- online marketing
- Facebook marketing
- email marketing
- SEO activities and event booking systems